Smart Move Belgravia are proud to present this impeccably presented duplex penthouse apartment spanning two buildngs and ideally located on one of London’s most sought-after garden squares. wonderfully re-imagined residence set behind the traditional red brick façade of this Grade II* listed building. Positioned on the north section of the square, has been meticulously redeveloped and designed to the highest of standards throughout.
The apartment benefits from excellent natural light throughout due to an abundance of large windows, whilst the main reception room and principal bedroom suite enjoy stunning south facing views onto the private square gardens.
The apartment provides circa 3,229 sq ft (300 sq m) of well-proportioned lateral space across the third and fourth floors, with ideal separation between living/entertaining space and four double bedroom suites. The property benefits from air conditioning throughout, a further guest bathroom and a newly installed lift providing direct access into the apartment.
• Stunning entrance hall with circa 4m ceilings
• Main reception room with adjoining study and bar area
• Breakfast room
• Dining room
• Principal bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom
• Three further immaculate double bedroom suites
• Utility room
• Idyllic location in the heart of Knightsbridge
• Access to Cadogan Square communal gardens by separate negotiation
• Direct lift access
• Resident caretaker
• Bespoke kitchen with polished stone counter tops
• Best in class kitchen appliances from Fisher & Paykel
• Italian marbling to en suite bathrooms
• Air conditioning
• Underfloor heating
• Programmable Lutron lighting
• Bespoke fitted joinery
• Multi-room music system
• Grade 2 SSAIB certified intruder alarm system
Cadogan Square is located in the heart of Knightsbridge, with world-class amenities nearby, in-cluding the high-end boutiques of Sloane Street to the east and the variety of shopping and dining along the Kings Road and Sloane Square to the south. The newly developed Pavilion Road is also bustling with independent shops and ‘al fresco’ restaurants as well as Harrods and Harvey Nichols to the north. District and Piccadilly underground lines are within close proximity via Sloane Square and Knightsbridge stations.
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing